Grand Opening!!!

Ok the time has come. I have finally taken the advice of many family and friends. I am going to start selling some of my creations. I guess it might be nice to get paid for what I do right? So I am going to start out with purses.

I have three that are ready for sale now. I will continue to make more on a regular basis and post asap. So please share with your friends. Pass on the word. I am thinking about posting them on a site that sells items like them. Just not so sure yet. I want to see how well it takes off through my blog and F.B. So please keep me and all of this in your prayers.
My prayer is that God would bless everything I make and all the work I do. They are all unique and different in every way.

Dream Bag
$50.00
Outside measurements
Length 16" Width 12 1/2"
Straps from top of bag to top center of strap 10"

Inside measurements
length 15" width 12 1/2"
Magnetic snap and inside pocket.
Pocket can hold a cell phone, compact and lip gloss.

Detachable Dream flower measures a 4" in diameter.



Smile Bag
$50.00
Outside measurements
Length 16" Width 13"
Straps from top of bag to top center of strap 10 1/2"

Inside measurements
Length 14 1/2" Width 12 1/2"
Magnetic snap and inside pocket.
Pocket can hold a cell phone, compact and lip gloss.

Detachable smile flower measures 5" in diameter.




Thank You!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!! :)

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

I want the "Hope" bag. And I have something I'd like you to embelish for me. I'll pay you of course. you'll have fun with it and will figure out a way to make them to sell in the future!! Send a message to me in my inbox so I know how to get it.

<3 K :)

My Three Little Birds... said...

Love it! I'm so happy to know that I own the very 1st one you created...yay me! I will be praying for you buddy. I know you'll succeed. You're such a creative and loving person.

Love,

Cin