Duh!

This morning as usual I'm in a rush to drop off the kids. So on the way back home I think to myself a white mocha sounds so good. I knew I had some cash in my wallet so I head to Starbucks. I drive up to the intercom and give them my order. I then realize OMG! I don't have my wallet and let the young man know. How embarrassing. I felt so dumb! So now I'm stuck in the drive thru and have to wait in embarrassment. I wish I had the pregnant mom excuse but I don't. It was just no thinking thats all! So I give myself a big DUH!I got home, cleaned my French press,and made my own cappuccino. It was pretty good, and free!

1 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I totally did the same thing the other day. Only I was at the Starbucks at the Plaza. I went back to my car, discovered I had a checkbook, went back in and they still didn't want to take my check because I didn't have my license. AGHH!! I asked for the store manager and he obliged.
Come on people, it was $4. If I stole somebody's checkbook, I'd definetely be writing checks larger than four dollars.
Mommy brain!