Update

A lot has been going on. Carissa had bronchitis and Lily had an ear infection. So that means we were stuck in the house for the last few weeks. We thought we would be nice and not share the germs. We had to cancel 3 weeks of small group. So sad. I really miss my small group buddies, Carissa does as well. She asked me today if everyday could be Tuesday. I asked her "why?" and she said, "so we can have small group everyday." How about that? She sure does love small group. Benny really thinking that through responded with "then we would have school everyday." I don't think he agreed with her.
I have had fun sewing too! Making baby blankets, burp clothes, mini blankets. I even made a car seat cover it turned out nice,but I'm not sure if I will do that again. It was a lot of work.









My little Lily seems to be getting bigger and bigger every day. Here is a video I took of her today. She is so ready to walk. She pushed that walker stroller all over the house.

1 comments:

My Three Little Birds... said...

Rach...she's so cute. I can't believe how fast our girls are growing.