Reversable Sundress

I have been in need of some summer clothes for Lily. We just recently had a birthday party for her and received a lot of summer clothes. One gift we got was a gift card from my Brother to Joann's. What a great brother!
So today I took a walk with Lily to Joann's to get some more snack bag material. I got some and it hit me. I have a summer dress pattern at home. Many years ago when Carissa was a baby, I made her some summer dresses and why not make some for Lily. So here it is. I made it reversible and found some great fabric. I love the colors!




I can't wait till Friday payday! I can go and get some more fabric.
Good thing there is a sale this weekend.

2 comments:

My Three Little Birds... said...

that is so pretty. You're very "crafty" my friend.

Unknown said...

Awww! I love these. You are making me want to have a little girl just so I can put her in one of these cute dresses.

I like you blog, I am going to add you to my blog roll! :)