Busy Weekend

This weekend was so busy. It started Friday with me working on the bathroom. Doing a a partial remodel. I painted and changed out the old medicine cabinet. Spray painted light fixtures towel racks. I had fun. The color seemed very bright at first but I really love it.

Then Saturday started with Duane replacing our old toilet for a new one. Oh my gosh!! Tough work that alone took most of the day. I missed a birthday party. But made up by dropping off her gift yesturday after church.

Forgot to mention at church really good friends of ours James & Teresa offered me 2 tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert. So of course at 5:30 Carissa and I were off to L.A. It was fun and crazy. So much screaming. I'm looking forward to the day when me and my 2 girls can do that together. We had an amazing night and it was a great way to end a crazy busy weekend. I took a lot of pictures so enjoy them please!

Here are a few more close up pictures.

Found this shelf at a yard sale Saturday morning.
Painted it white and sanded it to make it look old.

Spray painted all my old brass fixtures a Hammered Silver.
The whole look feels a little beachy.

I made this shirt and a Hello Kitty one
for our little friend Xixi from church.

Carissa & I before the concert.

Here they are on a stage that took them up about 20 feet high.
It made for the perfect picture.

1 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. And a concert to top it off. WOW!