Been Busy

I have been a little busy lately. I have not been sewing or crafting. I have had my priorities change a little. This quote has been pushing me to help more.

Christ has no body on earth but yours,
no hands but yours,
no feet but yours.
Yours are the eyes through which
Christ's compassion for the world is to look out;
yours are the feet with which He is to go about doing good;
and yours are the hands with which He is to bless us now.



Saint Teresa of Avila


God has been changing my focus.
Thinking a lot more about his people and How I can help.

2 comments:

Anna Cecilia said...

Love it. Have you started your Bible study at the shelter yet. I'll be praying that God use you!

April said...

And that, my friend, is why (telling you again) I know you're right where you're supposed to be at MAP!

see you tonight! ;)