First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. The kids did great. I thought it was going to be a very emotional day, but I did well. No crying at all. We got to meet their teachers and see their rooms.

Benny is so excited that he gets to be a monitor for his teacher on Fridays. He said, "A monitor is someone who helps the teacher with things." He is so happy. He says he really likes his school. Carissa said the same as well. She had a great day. Today went so well she past out on the couch. I am so happy for them, I don't know what I worry about so much.


1 comments:

lee jr. said...

the first day was always the hardest cause they always got stuck on on how to say my name properly. what to wear who will be there from last year. any cute girls will my teachers be cool. the butterflies always got the best of me.