Ruby's

So today was our last day of summer break. Benny and Carissa start school on Monday. I am both sad and happy. Please don't get me wrong. I Love my kids, but having three changes everything. I am looking forward to having the mornings alone with Lily. We get to bond just the two of us. Then on the other side the house is going to be so quite. It has gotten a little loud this summer. Two posts ago I mentioned that big changes have happened. One other change was that my two older kids are not going attending private christian school anymore.
One big sacrifice that I made when I choose to stay home, was to take them out of there school. Through a lot of prayer and thought we decided to put them in public school. I am honestly scared. I am so worried about what they are going to pick up and hear. We have put it all in Gods hands. We know that we can't keep them in a bubble forever. So today I surprised them and woke them up and took them to mine and their favorite place for breakfast, Ruby's.




I tried to get some serious pictures out of them, that was not happening.


0 comments: