Ready?

It's 11:30 p.m. and I feel like a kid again. I can't get myself to go to sleep. I have all of the kids things ready for their first day of school.

Benny is like Duane, quietly excited, but went to bed early. Carissa on the other hand is like me, she could not stop talking and we painted nails and picked out an outfit.

I told Duane I hope I don't have too much of an influence on her. I know for sure I will be kicking myself in about five years or so. Check for pictures tomorrow and you'll know what I mean. We both love a certain character that has happened to make her way into our lives and she is all over Carissa. I made special bows to match her clothes. I hope they have a good day, make a lot of friends, like their new school, and love their new teachers. Please pray for them and us.

0 comments: