How Life Changes

Well it has been one year from the last time that I blogged. A lot of things have changed. One of the biggest changes have been that, I had a little girl on May 13Th. She is so beautiful. I felt like I was a new mom all over again. It had been almost six years since the last time I had a little baby to take care of.

I also decided not to go back to work. When I got married I told Duane that whenever we had kids that I wanted to stay home with them. I did with Benny and Carissa for four years. So I had to with Lily. I felt when I was working I had no time for nothing. To come home and clean and make dinner was a lot. I had put so many things off. Now that I have been home I have had a chance to take care of things that really needed to be done. I still have a lot to do. But I have had a chance to do so many other things. We have been able to go to the beach and visit friends and family.

I love how God has shown us over and over again that he is in control. We just have to give him control and allow him to take care of us. So now that I have a little more time on my hands I am going to give this blogging thing a go again. To all of my blogging friends I have enjoyed reading your blogs and thank you for sharing a little of your lives and humor with me. So I now would to love to share a little of my life with you.

4 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

That is funny that you posted this because just today i was looking at Daniel B Pictures of the baptism and saw a sling on you and thought. "Wow we have been gone a long time!" Congrats. H

April said...

Hey Rachel! Good to see you're blogging again. :) By the way - my new blog is aprilsweblog.blogspot.com

Glad we get to reconnect this year. :)

kimmysun said...

oh lily is so cute! keep up the good blogging work :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blogging!!! yah!
I can't wait to meet your little Lily in person. Benny and Carissa are growing up so fast as well! I'll be there in October!