Out and About

Last week Lily was diagnosed with R.S.V. or Bronchiolitis. Which means that we need to stay away from all our little friends that might get sick and catch what she has. For us that means no church, small group, MAP's and hanging with our B.F.F.'s Cindy and Audrey. So for almost a week we have been stuck indoors and it has just started. We have a few more weeks to go.

Yesterday we missed church since we are so worried about spreading the virus. While Lily was down for a nap, Benny, Carissa, and I took off for some fun. We needed to breath some fresh air and and take in such a beautiful day. Our plan was to go to the park, run around, take some pictures, and have fun. Well we got there and found out they charge a parking fee. I didn't have any cash and not enough change so we left. I was so disappointed. I so wanted to hang out for a while. I love that specific park. As we were driving away I quickly thought we can take pictures very close to the park.



I love how it came out with the palm trees in the background. Very Riverside. After driving around through the orange groves we decided to go downtown. We were getting hungry and I knew the perfect little place to sit and have a good time. "Mijo's Taco's is so cool" the kids said. We walked around and checked out the place and all the neat stuff they have to look at. We then sat down and had a couple tacos and enjoyed a very satisfying horchata. It was very yummy.




0 comments: