It Bit and I itched!

So I blogged recently about the craft bug bitting. Well It sure did bite and I scratched it good! My B.F.F. gave me some great ideas. Thanks Buddy! She asked if I had heard of a birthday onesie or shirt. I didn't so I did some searching in Etsy and I was so motivated. I went out and bought some basic white Tee's and the creativity flowed, itched, or bit whatever. I started with an inital tee for Lily. Here is the finished product.
I then prceeded to make a really cute red flower shirt from a piece of fabric that I had left over. I should of told my Mom to please not give Lily her first cheeto with out a bib. OMG! I wanted to scream. Hopefully the stain remover works.
I then got started on Lily's birthday shirt. I havn't finished it yet but here is the work in progress.
Cindy and I will be starting on some for Audrey soon. I will be posting. Thanks you for your comments bloggers. I love the sights you have recomended. I really enjoy sewing soooo much. You all should know that what I wanted for my 16th birthday was a sewing machine crazy huh.

3 comments:

My Three Little Birds... said...

Sooo cute Rach. You are my "sewing idol".

Anna Cecilia said...

I had no idea you sewed! Way cute shirts.

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I had a little girl so I could put her in the one with the flower. Absolutely adorable!!!

Do you know how to sew too?