Easter

Well Easter is a little over a week away, and I got busy making the girls some cute things for Easter Sunday. Found some very inexpensive outfits and embellished away. They are both matching with pink and white. Can't wait to take some pictures of them on Sunday the 12th. They will look so cute for their big brothers 8th birthday.


This is Carissa's outfit. Made the flower pin
and added the letter C and a heart at the bottom.

This Lily's dress. Also made her a flower pin
and added a cute Lavern L at the bottom.

Planning on sewing tomorrow morning with my B.F.F.
going to make some things for Audrey.
I can't wait I get so excited!





3 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I wish I knew how to sew. My mom has an incredible machine that she bought to make my son's curtains. And she hasn't used it since... I think I need to get that bad boy out.

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Oh, and can I add you to my blogroll. Your profile is blocked, so I wanted to ask you first.

April said...

I'm having so much fun looking through all your fun crafts!! Love the initials. Too cute. :)