I love fabric!

Here are a couple new shirts I made. I love fabric. I used some new fabric for these tees that I just got recently. If my husband would let me would buy a bunch constantly and the garage would be full. I tried out something new and added some ruffles to the bottom of one tee. I really liked how it turned out. I left the ends undone so they can fringe a little in the wash. I also found some very cute sugar skull fabric and made a flower on the other. It's different but cute. Some of my friends have been encouraging me to start an Etsy account. I wanted to let you know I am seriously thinking about it. I have checked into it. I think I am on the verge of something amazing!


Skirt Dress $30.00

Sugar Skull Shirt $24.00


3 comments:

My Three Little Birds... said...

Looks awesome. Good luck!!

Anna Cecilia said...

I would totally buy the shirt with the fabric "skirt" and I would totally buy a "tie" shirt for little Paul. Do it!

April said...

I love them!

Nice work. :)