Spring Break!


Today was the first day of spring break for the kids. We have a full week planned which is very unlike us. We usually just hang out and relax. Well this week is full of fun. Today we headed out to Balboa beach. We enjoyed a day full of beautiful weather. The kids had a great time. I realized my little man loves the water. The poor boy got a pretty bad sun burn. I didn't think of spraying sunblock closer to his bum. Poor boy. Carissa on the other hand tanned with no problem.

One crazy thing is their were ladybugs everywhere. Lily had fun trying to catch them. We ended our day out by going to our favorite diner, Ruby's.


Lily having fun crawling all over the beach.


Benny got out of the water long enough for me to take this picture.


Carissa and I had a nice time watching Benny jumping in the water.


A ladybug crawling on Lily.

0 comments: