New Job

I have been thinking a lot. I have been told by many people that I should start a business. I have talked about and toyed with the idea about starting an Etsy account. Well I am and I am going to take baby steps. I am new to this, so please bear with me. I want to start selling my designs to my blog readers and their friends and so on. I still need a name, tags, etc. I will start by adding prices to my creations. I have added prices to my older posts as well. If you are interested in anything and would like something please add a comment and let me know what you would like and how many. Also please give me your information. Name, number and address. I will then contact you. I am very excited about taking this step forward. I would love it if you would do something as simple as sharing my creations with a friend. Thank you to all of my faithful readers. I can't wait to see what will happen.

0 comments: